CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Want One...

Several of our best friends are having more babies! Two were born in December and they both live in our neighborhood...SO, I get LOTS of baby time! I never thought I would be such a baby person, but I have been named, "baby hog" a time or two. I don't mind...And man, it sure makes me want another one though.

BABY Callen - Hayden seems to be a bit confused or distressed about his current situation! It is so weird to see him as the "big boy" and not the "baby."



Baby Kayman - Sweet little guy is going to get too much lovin' if he's not careful!
I love Landice's expression in this one!
Pretty soon there will be 6 swinging together!
Did I mention that I want another one? Ain't happenin'...cause we be cruisin' down easy street...ha, I wish! Until then, we just cruisin'...

0 comments: